Microsoft has several professional applications and tools to offer the world to make office work easier and smarter. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most productive emailing applications and it is a family member of Microsoft Office Suite.
While using Outlook many users receive popups of outlook error codes on their system’s display. These error codes appear surprising due to the malfunctioning of Outlook. These error codes can stop your productivity on outlook.
Getting such error codes may scare you because it may cause email data loss and other functional challenges. But in this informative, we will know a bit about these error codes and how to fix them?
The occurrence of any outlook error may have several reasons for it;
- If there is any system hardware problem.
- If certain programming files are missing from the main source because of the corrupt files.
- If your outlook email account is hacked by the smart brains.
- If the page is not loaded properly due to network issues.
- If your outlook account is hit by any internet virus.
- If the application was not installed properly.
- There can be many other reasons for it.
What is [pii_email_a427253221614b6547d5] outlook error?
It is the most common error faced by outlook users these days. This error is caused by the use of multiple email accounts in the Outlook email client.
Outlook allows users to add multiple email accounts to share some information altogether. But many individuals add several email accounts to their email clients.
And by doing this it raises an error code [pii_email_a427253221614b6547d5]. The use of multiple email accounts at once in the outlook email client creates a challenge for the system to sync all the required sending data altogether.
How to resolve it?
First Solution: Reboot The System
The very basic step to resolve such an issue on your outlook account is to reboot the system. It will clear all the previous commands and the system will be refreshed.
Second Solution: Logout All The Active Users
If the problem persists then you need to log out all the active users and accounts on Microsoft Outlook. Once the issue is fixed try to log in with at least two email accounts if, everything goes fine then add other email accounts too.
Third Solution: Clear The Cache Memory
To clear the cache memory, follow the below process;
- First of all, logout from all the active outlook users.
- Now by clicking on the START BUTTON type “Disk Clean up” on the search bar.
- A mall window will appear now select the C drive there and click ok then.
- Now in the new window select the Temporary Files and click on the Ok button.
- The cache is clean now, restart your system again.
What is [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] outlook error?
This particular error code might occur in different instances. It is also a common error to popup on your system display while using Microsoft Outlook for emailing. Every electronic system has some sort of failure so, it is a natural phenomenon.
This issue can be caused by various reasons some of the major reasons can be;
- If Microsoft Outlook is not properly installed on your system, then it may do malfunction and this error may occur.
- The said error might occur if you are using multiple user accounts on Microsoft Outlook to send emails.
- Having multiple emailing applications on your system apart from outlook may cause the error to occur.
How to resolve it?
Solution One: Login With A Single User
Log out all the user accounts and log in with only a single user. It might resolve the issue.
Solution Two: Update or Upgrade
If the problem remains then update or upgrade the Outlook Application on your system.
Solution Three: Reinstall Outlook
If there is any system error while using outlook, it may be resolved by reinstalling the application.
Solution Four: Clear The Browsing Data
On the right top corner of the window, you will find More Options, by clicking on the three vertical dots select the More Tools option. There you will find the Clear Browsing History. Click on it and clear the history.
Solution Five: Use Trouble Shooting Centre
To take the help of the system center follow the steps;
- Tap the START icon on the window.
- Go to Settings there you will find the System Settings.
- Now go to the Updates& Security option.
- Then select the TROUBLESHOOT icon.
- Follow the whole process as guided by the system.
Call Microsoft Support Team
If the error is still not fixed by following the above-mentioned solutions immediately call the Microsoft Support Team. You can even write an email addressing the issues you are facing on Outlook from any other email application.