Novel Coronavirus is spreading its deadly viral hands towards human races. It has taken thousands of lives in just three months of span all over the world. The major countries having maximum infected cases and deaths are China, Italy, the USA, Spain, Japan and Germany and so on.
Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.
All these countries are having superior quality medical infrastructure and medicines available in their respective countries. But COVID-19 is a virus which had not been experienced by the humans till January 2020. Although, China was aware of this virus in the month of Nov 2019 only. But they ignored it and
There is no such dedicated and preventive coronavirus vaccine is available in the world medical centers to cure this disease effectively instead there are many different Ayurvedic and other institutions and random individuals who are claiming for the domestic remedies available since ages that are effective in coronavirus treatment.
World Health Organization (WHO) said in the report that multiple attempts have been done to develop a dedicated vaccine against COVID-19 but no success has been received till late March 2020. There were more than 40 candidates of coronavirus vaccine under development.
What is the Vaccine?
It is a preventive tool and a cure solution against deadly viruses having an impact on the human race and animals. It is a substance that resembles an agent of virus causing the disease also known as Pathogen.
But this substance doesn’t cause and support the disease rather it helps the body to keep the immune system strong and kill the agents of the deadly virus in the body. It also creates a memory in the body for future references.
These vaccines are prepared outside the body and sometimes inside the body with the help of virus agents itself by reducing Its impact using chemicals.
The vaccines are disease preventive and are very effective in killing the causes of major diseases through the virus. Many types of pandemic diseases like Polio, Typhoid, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and types of Cancers, etc. have been cured with the help of such vaccines.
ALSO READ – Struggle Of India Against Coronavirus In 2020
Efforts Made in 2020
The virus was introduced to human races in December 2019 at Wuhan City, China but it started interacting with humans from different countries in the year 2020. But based on coronavirus vaccine latest news no success has been achieved to develop the result-oriented vaccine against novel coronavirus having severe acute respiratory syndrome conditions.
- Since Feb 2020 many medical research and development organizations and medical institutions are working on the development of an effective vaccine for coronavirus.
- Several candidates have been developed for testing for the coronavirus vaccine till the end of March 2020.
- Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) announced for the budget of US$ 2 Billion funding to develop the COVID-19 vaccines under the partnership of Govt., Private, Civil Societies and Philanthropic, etc. by Norway, The UK, Germany, Denmark, and Finland.
- There are around 35 companies and institutions that are under practices to develop the coronavirus vaccines by using published genomes. There are 3 companies and institutions getting support from Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations.
- Moderna, a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, U.S. is experimenting with a COVID-19 vaccine named mRNA – 1273 under Phase 1 after the first reports of virus shared by China in January 2020.
Rumors on Social Media
Social media are promoting certain sources on their respective platforms claiming that vaccines for coronavirus are known and cure for this deadly virus is possible and exists with different institutions and individuals.
In India, individuals are centralizing their focus on the solutions made by the home remedies that otherwise can be effective and beneficial against COVID-19 but no such govt. declaration has been made.