Fashion trends rise and lose their appeal just as they emerge. However, some things will never go out of style, like leather jackets. An evergreen addition to your wardrobe, this piece of clothing is sure to spice up any outfit.
People like to express themselves in various ways, and for many, it is through the way they dress. Leather jackets are the ideal way to make a statement and show the world who you really are.
Be it for a Sunday brunch or a Saturday night out, each type of leather jacket can be paired up with different articles of clothing to give a completely new look.
Do you own a leather jacket, or are you planning to buy one? Below, we have listed the many ways this dynamic apparel will help you stand out:
Getting that six-figure
Look like a million dollars by opting for a custom leather jacket that snugly fits your figure, accentuating the shape of your body.
A Wrinkle in Time
Leather jackets have been around for the longest time, and the best part about them is that they never become obsolete. It’s a style that keeps you traveling between timelines, giving a vintage yet modern look at the same time. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about wearing out your jacket as leather ages even better with time, adding to its character.
Choosing what you wear to work can be a tough task, especially when creating a lasting impression. It might seem unusual, but lately, female CEOs have embraced the leather jacket as a power statement, and now it is time for you to boost your business casual wardrobe too. Opting for a classic, simple jacket and pairing it with a plain blouse is bound to leave your employers and employees impressed.
ALSO READ – Casual Clothing For Men To Look More Attractive
Aging like fine wine
If you feel like you are too old to wear a leather jacket, you are wrong. It is a timeless garment that looks stunning on anyone, be it a teenager or a 70-year-old. It only depends on how young your heart is.
All in One
Custom leather jackets are the most versatile garment you can ever own. They can be worn with any kind of apparel, ranging from jeans and cotton pants to skirts and party dresses, making them suitable for a wide range of events and scenarios. Playing around with various colors, cuts, and designs is an enjoyable way to turn the heat up on your outfits.
Eyes on the prize
Leather jackets are the epitome of class, style, and, most of all, confidence. You will not only appear to be in control, but you will feel your best when you wear one of these, which automatically makes you look sexier. Enhance your personality with leather jackets to show the world your true, beautiful self.
The first rule of beauty is to be unapologetically you. Everyone wants to stand out in one way or another, and even when it comes to clothes, you don’t just want to be that basic girl. It can be a somewhat tedious task to find the perfect garment, let alone match your taste. Custom leather jackets can save you from the hassle and match your unique persona to the core, enabling you to be comfortable in your own skin.
Leather Jackets: What not to do?
While leather jackets are the most versatile article of clothing, there are some things that you must avoid to create a more coherent look. Otherwise, you will just end up looking out of place.
- Low-quality jacket – the biggest mistake we tend to make when shopping for anything at all is prioritizing low price over good quality. When buying a leather jacket, make sure that you invest in one with exceptional quality as you will be wearing it quite often. A cheap jacket will just destroy the essence of your outfit.
- Pairing black and brown – Some rules are just unspoken, and some things just don’t go well together. Avoid pairing these two colors to prevent a clash of styles.
- Leather jackets in warm weather – While you may adore your leather jacket endlessly, it is meant for the frosty weather, and wearing it during the summertime will make you uncomfortable and an outcast.
- Size – When choosing to clothe, the first thing that you must consider is your comfort. Going for a too baggy or too tight jacket can ruin your look completely, so make sure you send in the right measurements.
- Over-accessorize – While accessories are meant to enhance the appearance of your outfit, too much of anything results in something not appealing.
- Going overboard with detailing – if you opt for a custom leather jacket, make sure that you do not go overboard with the embroidery, as the product will end up looking too flashy, taking away the class from the garment.
- Pants – choosing the color of your pants is vital to your cohesive look. You might be in the mood to experiment, but make sure that you know beforehand that the colors suit you and match well with the jacket and the rest of the outfit.
- Shoes – your choice of shoes can either make or break your leather jacket look. Go for colors that match your jacket. Boots are most commonly worn with leather jackets.
The Bottom Line
Leather jackets embody class, style, and confidence, enabling you to channel your inner self and show the world who you are. You don’t only want to feel on top of the world, but look chic as well.
With winter just around the corner, everyone needs a wardrobe upgrade – and what apparel is a better addition to your closet than a leather jacket that provides protection against any harsh condition while being timelessly chic?
If you don’t own one already, what are you waiting for?