Are you someone who loves the sun, wearing cool sunglasses and eating ice creams on the beach? Well, the Australian heat can be boiling. With summer around the corner, it’s time for you to invest in some quality swimwear!
The sweltering heat is on the way, and you need the best swimwear Australia. In 2022, over Australia, there will be unusually high minimum temperatures. The highest will likely be in the northern part of the NT and Queensland.
Different Types of Swimtvwear Australia
The first thing you need to do is figure out your body shape. Understand your own needs and whether you like to cover up or flaunt it all. It will be terrible if you buy a beautiful swimsuit and cannot wear it.
ALSO READ – Dress Sexy In and Out: A Guide to Men’s Underwear
Here’s a list to help you understand what swimwear you should buy.
Swimwear in Australia has come a long way, but a classic will always be the swimsuit top. There are multiple variations of the swimsuit top, but the most common are as follows.
- Bandeau top: It is like a tube top. The fabric wraps around your chest and is made from one piece of cloth. That is a good option for people who have smaller chests.
- Halter: These tops are secured around your neck with a clasp or a tie. It is good for bigger chests as it provides excellent support. It also offers excellent coverage for your body.
- Triangle or Trikini: This bikini top is flattering on all body types. Two triangle-shaped pieces of cloth cover your chest. It is the most classic form of a swimsuit top.
- Underwire top: If you are insecure about your heavy chest area, this is the best style for you! Underwire swimsuit tops provide maximum coverage and support. You can also purchase these tops according to your cup size for maximum comfort.
If you are buying a fabulous swimsuit top, you need a cute swimsuit bottom to match it! If you want to look like you have the latest swimwear in Australia, keep reading.
- High-waisted bottoms: These types of bottoms have become increasingly popular over the years. As the name suggests, high-waisted bottoms sit high up on your abdomen. It allows the smallest part of your waist to be highlighted. Hence, it is suitable for all body types.
- Thong: You might be afraid of this one, but fear not! Thongs are also called Brazilian-style swimsuit bottoms. Only a small portion of your bottom is covered. That is great if you want to show off your backside. Be confident, queen!
- Boyshorts: Are you someone who does not like to flaunt it all? Take some shorts, make them a bit smaller and form-fitting, and you’ll get the boyshort swimsuit bottoms. They provide extra coverage, so if you’re someone who loves water sports, this style is for you.
If you do not want to buy separate pieces for your swimwear, this is perfect for you. One-piece swimsuits are amazing if you’re going to keep them classy and cool at the same time.
- Classic one-piece: This is also called a sports suit. It is a simple swimsuit with complete coverage of your body. It is a good option for all body types.
- One-piece rashguard: This is also called a surfsuit or a wetsuit. It is best for any wet athletic activities. These swimsuits prevent any injury to the skin from the sun or your equipment.
Swimwear has gone from modest to very risqué in a couple of decades. Both the styles are yours to rock. Just remember to feel comfortable in your choice.
You have endless options to choose from. With this guide, you have everything you need to find the perfect swimsuit for you!